Comhthionól Ard Mhacha Thiar
Job Title: Part/Time Office & Marketing Administrator
Hours of Work: 20 hours per week
Duration: Fixed Term until 31 March 2019
Area: Armagh City Area
Comhthionól Ard Mhacha Thiar are looking for a Part/Time Office & Marketing Administrator to provide a wide range of administrative and support services to the WAC. Reporting to the Community Development Support Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running and functioning of the Comhthionól Ard Mhacha Thiar Office. You will have good business and general administration experience. Excellent organisational and communication skills are a must to be successful in this role and shall:
- Assisting in running of small busy community office
- Dealing with all aspects of office administration and basic accounts
- Manage general communications to the Senior Management
- To script and update all arts, entertainment press releases and website content from information received from artistes, organisations and managements and organise distribution of the same.
- To work in conjunction with the WAC to promote the social economy projects within the organisation
- To liaise with all relevant external organisations, agencies etc. to maximise promotional opportunities for the social economy activities.
You could be involved in all of these activities or you might specialise in a particular one.
The job will be part/time, with hours to be worked as and when required Monday to Friday.
Successful applicants must have:
- Educated to a minimum of 3 GCSE standard grade C or above including Maths and English or equivalent
- Delivery in a busy office environment - Ability to carry out all of the duties required, in a way which enables the smooth running of an office
- Performance Management – Strong organisational and time management skills with the efficient and prompt completion of tasks assigned
- Partnership working – The ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
- Effective communication – communicating effectively with a range of audiences verbally and in writing
- Financial Management and Control – maintain appropriate administrative procedures and systems in compliance with organisational financial controls providing reports as and when required.
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Powerpoint and Excel
- 1-2 years in an administrative position with accounts and marketing experience to include points stated in bullet points above
- Proven experience of working within voluntary community sector.
- Experience in an office management role is desirable
- Experience in a Marketing Management roll is desirable
- Knowledge of the background to and development of West Armagh Consortium’s projects.
- Proven experience of working on marketing projects
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: 4pm on 5th Oct 2018. Applications received after this date shall not be considered.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to the Comhthionól Ard Mhacha Thiar any special requirements and a recent Access NI check.
To apply follow link JOB VACANCIES AT WAC